This episode of the EMSEduCast focused on responding to a listener question about the differences in training levels and skills between Canada’s Primary Care Paramedic and the US EMT Basic. The conversation was initiated by a question asked in the EMSEduCast Facebook page. Please continue the conversation on Facebook, ask more questions there, and suggest topics for future shows.
We also discussed transitions and exciting accomplishments for our cast. Bill Toon successfully defended his doctoral dissertation, Chris Cebellero just started a new job as Chief of EMS at Christian Hospital in St. Louis, Greg Friese is the new Director of Education at CentreLearn Solutions, LLC, Rob Theriault just finished the spring semester of teaching, and Steve Whitehead is preparing to present two sessions of the EMS Boot Camp this month.
- Chris Cebollero – connect at NAEMT EPC website and email email@example.com
- Steve Whitehead – connect at theEMTSpot.com and EMSBootCamp.com
- Greg Friese – connect at EverydayEMSTips.com
- Rob Theriault – connect at Paramedic Tutor
- Bill Toon – connect on Twitter, @wftoon
Advertise on the EMSEduCast – the podcast by and for EMS Educators