In this episode we discuss the importance, formation, and management of an education program advisory committee with Chris Cannon of Cowley Community College. Chris is the department chair for allied health and holds degrees in business administration and leadership.
Share your program advisory committee tips and guidelines atFacebook.com/EMSEduCast
- Cowley College Allied Health Department
- Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for EMS Providers
- cannon at cowley dot edu
- Greg Friese – connect at Blog.CentreLearn.com and EverydayEMSTips.com
- Rob Theriault – connect at Paramedic Tutor, EMS Connect and JEMSConnect
- Bill Toon – connect on Twitter, @wftoon and www.facebook.com/EMSEduCast