In this episode of the EMSEduCast we discuss Bill’s upcoming presentations to Kansas EMS educators. Bill shares the session objectives and receives ideas for topics, tools, and resources to share, demonstrate, and have attendees practice during the session. We are joined in the conversation by Kyle Bates.
- Be able to build effective media and materials to support the message.
- Identify technologies for use in distributive based EMS education.
- Identify technologies for use in classroom based EMS education.
We also discuss the death of Steve Jobs and his impact, as well as the impact of Apple products, on our personal educations and EMS education in general. The death of Steve Jobs was announced just before we recorded this show on 10/5/11.
- Twitter Poll
- Poll Everywhere
- 3 EMS Education Uses for Google+
- Google+ for Educators
- Use of Audience Response Pads
- Benefits of Online EMS Education
- Screencasting Tips for EMS Educators
- Kyle Bates