Greg, Rob, and Bill are joined by David Blevins (firstname.lastname@example.org) tonight to discuss how to harness and use technology in the EMS classroom. David is currently the Paramedic Program Director for Roane State Community College in East Tennessee.
David has past experience as a firefighter and paramedic with the City of Knoxville Fire Department. In addition has served as an Emergency Manager with the Tennessee Air NationalGuard. David holds a bachelor degree with dual concentration in Fire Service Administration and Fire Prevention Technology and David is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Disaster and Emergency Management.
David also serves as a board member for the Tennessee EMS Education association (first year), and research committee chair, members of the conference committee, and charter member of the Editorial Board for the National Association of EMS Educators www.naemse.org. David is also a columnist for EMS Grants Help.
- Roane State Community College
- Tennessee EMS Education Association
- National Association of EMS Educators
- EMS Grants Help
- Greg Friese – connect at Blog.CentreLearn.com and EverydayEMSTips.com
- Rob Theriault – connect at Paramedic Tutor, EMS Connect and JEMSConnect
- Bill Toon – connect on Twitter, @wftoon and www.facebook.com/