On tonight’s EMS Educast Mark Forgues joins co-host Greg, Rob, and Bill to discuss the Mark’s work in EMS Education in Massachusetts. Also discussed tonight’s was Mark’s role played developing and delivering ethics education for the MA EMS providers that falsified individual training records.
Mark Forgues, MEd, EMT-P, has more than 30 years of EMS experience in municipal, hospital-based, volunteer, private, fixed-wing, collegiate and fire-based EMS agencies. He is director of Medical Resources Group, LLC, an education and consulting firm; technical director of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Emergency Medical Services; and is a per diem paramedic with Wayland (MA) Fire Department Advanced Life Support. He is also a national and internationally known speaker. Contact him at email@example.com.
- Hidden Crisis: Ethics Breakdown in Massachusetts
- Be the Match – National Marrow Donor program
- Greg Friese – connect at Blog.CentreLearn.com and EverydayEMSTips.com
- Rob Theriault – connect at Blog: Paramedic Tutor, Twitter: @paramedic_tutor or at EMS Connect and JEMSConnect
- Bill Toon – connect on Twitter, @wftoon and www.facebook.com/EMSEduCast